If you have any questions about how we collect, use and share your personal data, please email us at [email protected].
For the purposes of the Act, Honey Creative Ltd is the data controller (“Data Controller”) of the Information and can be contacted by email at [email protected] and by post at Florin Court, 6/9 Charterhouse Square, London EC1M 6EY.
2 Honey’s commitment to protecting your privacy
Honey is committed to protecting your privacy. You can use some of the Website without providing Information. However Honey does need Information to provide parts of the Website such as the ‘contact’ section.
3 Your consent
4 The information we collect
You may send us or we may ask you for the following Information:
- your full name;
- your contact information (such as your email address);
When you connect to our Website using Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Twitter, Tumblr, they provide us with your “basic information”, which includes your relevant ID, name, username, gender, location and age range, as well as any other information you agree to share with us.
We may also collect certain Information about your mobile device, computer hardware and software, which may include the following:
- IP address of device(s) used;
- browser type;
- operating system and device type;
- approximate location (e.g. London or New York);
- access times and dates; and
- referring website addresses.
5 How we use your information
Honey may use your Information in the following ways:
- for our internal record keeping;
- to contact you to answer any queries you may have; and
- to contact you or permit our group companies and/or partners to contact you for market research or marketing purposes where you have given us, our group companies and/or our partners permission to do so. For more information on how we may market products and services to you please see below.
Honey may disclose your Information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- in the event that Honey sells or buys any business or asset we may disclose your Information to the prospective seller or buyer;
- if Honey is under a duty to disclose or share your Information to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our users, or others;
- third party service providers to enable them to perform functions and process user data on our behalf, consistent with this policy; and
- with your consent.
6 How we handle data
We take great care to keep any data we hold in strictest confidence. We only save contact details of those who have accepted our invitation to join our database via our consent form. They understand that we will invite them to events, and send content originated by us or industry-relevant from time to time.
We do not share our database with any third parties, or indeed anyone outside Honey, and will only share individuals contact details with others in our network if we have their express permission to do so, or If they themselves have requested this.
All contact details are kept on a secure database platform, password protected, and a limited number of Honey people have direct access to this. If at any point you would like a copy of the data we hold about you, get in touch with us and we will provide it in an appropriate, commonly used electronic format such as a PDF. You have the right ‘to be forgotten’ and so, if at any point you want us to delete the data we hold about you, we will do this and confirm it in writing.
7 Links to other websites & services
8 Storing your personal information
The Information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Information may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
9 Our retention of your personal information
We will take all reasonable steps to retain your Information only for as long as reasonably necessary. If you no longer want us to store your Information you may request for it to be removed from our records, please see below for details of how to request removal. Please note that such removal may prevent us from supplying certain services to you.
10 You can access, correct, update or remove your personal information
You have the right to ask us to provide a copy of the Information we hold about you by emailing us at [email protected]. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the Information we hold about you.
You also have the right to have Information removed or for any inaccurate Information about you to be corrected.
If you would like your Information to be removed from our records or if your Information requires amending then we will endeavour to correct, update or remove your Information as swiftly as possible. This can be done by emailing us at [email protected].
Please note that while Honey will endeavour to make the updates as promptly as possible, communications may be sent using the original details until the changes have been processed.